FAQ and EXCHANGE POLICY
WHERE IS MY ORDER?
Once an order is placed, please allow two to three business days for the order to be packed and shipped from our warehouse. Upon shipment, you will receive an email with your tracking information so you may track the package online. Please allow up to 5 business days for the package to arrive to you from the day your order is shipped. Made to order items have longer processing times. This is noted on the product pages.
You can track your order with the tracking information provided in your shipment notification e-mail.
Orders are processed pending item availability and payment approval. During high volume periods, product availability may be subject to change while your order is being processed.
Most orders placed Monday through Friday will be processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.
Orders placed on Friday or over the weekend will start processing on Monday and ship within 2-3 business days.
We do not offer refunds. Store credit ONLY.
- You have 7 business days after you receive your item(s) to be eligible for a return.
- To complete your return, contact us for approval and a return address. We require a packing slip or proof of purchase. You are only allowed one credit. Once issued a store credit, that item is now final sale.
- Once your item is received we will inspect and notify you if your item has been approved or denied.
- Please return it in the way you received it, with original packaging. Shortly after, you will receive a store credit via email if your item(s) have been approved. If your order is denied we will notify you as well.
- Customer is responsible for new shipping costs.
We require a tracking number on merchandise that is sent back to us and these items must be returned in the same condition that it was received. PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE NAME ATTACHED TO THE ORDER OR THE ORDER NUMBER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE.
NON RETURNABLE ITEMS
Swim, Thong Bodysuits, Vintage and Sale Items are FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS / EXCHANGES. this policy is due to COVID and for the protection and safety of our customers.